Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy my blog, and it gives you a bit more insight into the jewelry in my Etsy shop!


A little update on what I'm working on right now:
A coworker of mine, Gregg Oman, was injured last year in an altercation. He fell and hit his head, and sustained quite a bit of brain damage from it. They're still not sure entirely how much damage was done, because he keeps getting infections and illnesses, making it hard to continue his therapy. Right now he's back in the ICU again with an infection. I really liked working with him, and we all miss him a bunch.

Some of the gals in the office have put together a benefit for him at the end of this month, where they will be having a silent auction, with all of the proceeds going toward his medical bills. I promised I would make a necklace and earring set for the auction, and I just finished it up today. Let me know what you think! I'm hoping it will raise a bit of money to help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment